Before submitting your application, you are suggested to contact a prospective supervisor aligned with your research interests. The deadline for
considering admission applications for the academic year 23/24 is:
- 17 February 2023 for applications with UOC supervisors.
- 14 July 2023 for applications with UPCT, UPC and UPM supervisors.
To apply for admission, the candidate must submit the following documentation (max file size 2 MB, PDF format). In case you need to present a PDF file larger than 2MB, please attach instead a PDF file including a link to download the larger file from a cloud storage service, together with supplementary information for the download if needed.
- A cover letter prepared in English that collects (1) the motivations behind his/her candidacy, (2) a description of his/her research interests according to the research topics and research groups of the programme, (3) the training modality and their justification (distance or face-to-face), and (4) the type of dedication and its justification (full time or part time).
- A curriculum vitae, also in English, which specifies the master and postgraduate programmes and courses passed by the student and related to the research interests expressed in the cover letter and, if applicable, their previous scientific production. Include also the name, institutional affiliation and email address of three reference people.
- A document certifying an English level equivalent to B2.2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (except candidates whose mother tongue is English).
- An example of academic or research work recently prepared by the student.